i'm writing because...

i like to share my findings and daily happenings.

25.8.10

Bath & Body Wallflowers -cha chingg.




So I've always been a fan of the Febreeze plug-in air fresheners, but recently, I became flexible with my brand choice and switched to these. A friend mentioned the Wallflowers to me last fall. I'm glad I decided to cash in on her suggestion, because these are fantastic.

I went with the Aromatherapy Wallflowers in Eucalyptus Spearmint. This is the Stress Relief Aromatherapy fragrance at Bath & Body Works. The eucalyptus clears the mind while the spearmint uplifts and improves focus. I love how the combination of the two smells - it gives off a relaxing, yet refreshingly crisp scent.

The Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromatherapy line includes other products such as body lotion, body wash, sugar scrub, hand soap, hand cream, massage oil, body mist, bath salt, sudsing scrub, shampoo, conditioner, and my personal favorite, pillow spray for all your home linens! This scent holds the #1 on my list, but the Lavender Vanilla Aromatherapy is intoxicating as well. If you're looking for an effective plug-in air freshener that lasts, try out the Wallflowers. A++

-stephanie-

No comments: