i'm writing because...

i like to share my findings and daily happenings.

26.7.10

shower gloves actually work!


I made a random trip to The Body Shop the other day and inherited a pair of free shower gloves...

I've seen these before and thought the idea was a complete joke - I mean, who wants to wear gloves in the shower? Although the actual act of putting on gloves while showering is a little out of the ordinary, the benefits definitely trump the awkwardness of using this bath accessory.

I use an exfoliating scrub with the gloves, and my skin is noticeably smoother after my shower. Here's a link to the gloves I've been using: http://bit.ly/showergloves

One of my new favorite things...

.stephanie.

1 comment:

Brooke Beason said...

hm, i thought you owned these when i lived with you. you owned every other bath product on this planet!